以下是十大网赌信誉平台在过去180多年里的主要新闻和事件的时间表. 

  • 1839 Normal School opens in Lexington with Cyrus Peirce as principal. Model School opens in a single room.
  • 1840 First class of twenty-five women graduate, including Mary Swift Lamson, teacher to Laura Bridgeman and a founder of the YMCA in Boston (1867); and Rebecca Pennell Dean, first woman professor in the U.S. (Antioch, 1853).
  • 1842 Samuel J. 梅成为校长并对聘用师范毕业生的学校进行首次调查.
  • 1844 Normal School moves to West Newton and Cyrus Peirce returns as principal.
  • 1845 Designated State Normal School.
  • 1849 Eben Stearns is appointed principal.
  • 1850 First printed diplomas are issued. 卢克丽霞·克罗克,波士顿公立学校的第一位女主管(1876-1886)毕业生.
  • 1853 Normal School moves to present site on Bare Hill in Framingham. “为真理而活”的座右铭用黑色和金色的字体刻在新大楼里. Anna C. Brackett, first woman named as principal of a normal school (1861) graduates.
  • 1854 Model School is closed.
  • 1855 George Bigelow is named principal.
  • 1868 Annie Johnson is named principal, the first woman to serve as head of a Massachusetts Normal School.
  • 1867 Model school is re-established, the only one in the state, and Maria Eaton, first professor of Chemistry at Wellesley College (1877) graduates.
  • 1869 First expansion of campus with construction of a boarding hall. Advanced course for high school teachers and principal authorized.
  • 1875 Ellen Hyde, class of 1862, is named principal.
  • 1881 Olivia Davidson, co-founder with Booker T. Washington (and later his wife) of Tuskegee Institute in Alabama, graduates.
  • 1886 Crocker Hall is built and named in honor of Lucretia Crocker.
  • 1888年,艾伦·海德和学生自费在宿舍安装了电.
  • 1889 May Hall (named for Abby May, 第一位被任命为弗雷明汉教育委员会官方访客的女性)在半世纪庆典上完工并开放.
  • 1890年,南弗雷明汉水务公司的水引入所有建筑, ending chronic water shortage problems.
  • 1893 High School diploma required for admission to the Normal School, the culmination of a long effort by Johnson and Hyde.
  • 1896年,弗雷明汉中心村的孩子被分配到师范学校实习学校. Portia, daughter of Booker T. Washington, lives with Mary C. Moore (class of 1872 and teacher) and attends the Normal Practice School. Power plant constructed.
  • 1898年,波士顿烹饪师范学校转移到弗雷明汉师范学校,家庭艺术系成立. Henry Whittemore is named as principal. The Advanced four-year program is closed.
  • 1899 First Household Arts students graduate.
  • 1900 On the occasion of its bicentennial, the Town of Framingham adopted its town seal, which, in recognition of the College's importance to the Town, included an image of May Hall.
  • 1901年,在克罗克和五月之间建造隧道,用于电线和排水管.
  • 1902 Wells Hall constructed (razed 1962).
  • 1908 The Quill, forerunner of the Dial Yearbook is published.
  • 1909 Senior Class day initiated.
  • 1914 The old dormitory, Normal Hall, burns and construction begins on a new dormitory to be named for Cyrus Peirce.
  • 1917 James Chalmers is appointed principal.
  • 1920 Horace Mann Hall is completed. Practice School becomes Training School.
  • 1922 First Bachelor of Science in Education degrees are awarded. 图书馆的藏书是由专业图书管理员按照杜威十进制进行整理的.
  • 1926 First official Dean of Women, Edith A. Savage, is appointed.
  • 1930 Francis A. Bagnall is named is appointed principal.
  • 1932年,师范学校更名为弗雷明汉州立师范学院. Bagnall's title is changed to President. First issue of the Gatepost is published.
  • 1934 First May Day celebration.
  • 1935 Martin F. O'Connor is appointed president.
  • 1936 New seal, incorporating old, is designed for the College. Dwight Hall is completed.
  • 1938 First senior investiture ceremony. Hurricane severely damages Crocker and May Halls.
  • 1939 Centennial is celebrated. Martin F. O'Connor composes the Framingham State College hymn for the celebration.
  • 1942年学院获得美国教师教育学院协会的认可.
  • 1949 Household Arts changed to Home Economics.
  • 1955 Gym and auditorium added to Dwight.
  • 1956 Division of Continuing Education is established.
  • 1959年学院被授权授予文学学士和理学学士学位. Bement Hall adjacent to Horace Mann Hall purchased for dormitory.
  • 1960 School officially receives title of State College at Framingham.
  • 1961 D. Justin McCarthy is appointed president. Authorization is granted to award the Master of Education degree.
  • 1962 Dedication of O'Connor Hall. Beginning of new degree programs in English and History. Bement Hall becomes the President's House.
  • 1963 Completion of Mary Hemenway Home Economics and Science Building.
  • 1964 Male students are enrolled for the first time. The 125th Anniversary is celebrated.
  • 1968 Dorothy Larned Residence Hall is completed. Master of Science in Education approved.
  • 1969 Henry Whittemore Library is completed. College acquires the Ecumenical Center. M.A. and M.S. degrees are approved.
  • 1970年克里斯塔·科里根·麦考利夫,挑战者号宇航员,老师,弗雷明汉人,毕业.
  • 1972 A new and expanded curriculum is adopted, offering a wide range of liberal arts and sciences programs.
  • 1973 New buildings for the campus: Corinne Hall Towers, Linsley Hall, Foster Hall, and Hemenway Annex.
  • 1974年,学院与新丹佛斯博物馆建立了牢固的伙伴关系, Framingham, after playing a significant role in the Museum's foundation.
  • 1976 Justin McCarthy College Center is completed.
  • 1983 Renovation of May Hall.
  • 1985 Paul F. Weller is appointed president.  The Arts & 人文系列活动启动,为校园带来广泛的演讲和艺术表演.
  • 1986年,Christa Corrigan McAuliffe卓越教学中心成立,以继续Christa McAuliffe的教育使命.
  • 1989 College celebrates its 150th Anniversary.
  • 1996 Raymond N. Kieft is appointed president.
  • 1997 The Marion Scherner Leonhard Multimedia Lab opens.
  • 1998 The first technology classrooms, 具有远程学习和最先进的教学技术能力, open.
  • 1999 Helen L. Heineman is appointed first woman President. New athletic facility is under construction. Ecumenical Center is undergoing restoration.
  • 2000 The renovated Ecumenical and Cultural Center opens.  弗雷明汉镇被授予荣誉公共管理博士学位,以纪念该镇成立300周年以及学院与该镇之间的特殊关系.
  • 2001 The new Athletic and Recreation Center opens.
  • 2002年,Kiplinger杂志将弗雷明汉州立学院评为美国100所公立大学之一, and one of the top five public colleges in New England. 十大网赌信誉平台成为新英格兰地区第一所要求新生拥有无线笔记本电脑的公立大学.
  • 2003 College celebrates 150 years in Framingham.  The Arthur M. Doyle Technology Center is dedicated.
  • 2006 Dr. Timothy J. Flanagan is appointed the 15th President of Framingham State College.
  • 2008 The college celebrates ten years of offering online educational programs.
  • 2010 Framingham State College becomes Framingham State University.
  • 2011年,拥有410个床位的北楼(North Hall)在科琳塔楼(Corinne Towers Hall)对面的州街(State Street)开放.
  • 2012 The Power Plant is converted from fuel oil to natural gas, reducing the University’s carbon footprint by 30 percent. A new planetarium opens at the McAuliffe Center.
  • 2013年,建筑工人在海明威大厅后面的新科学翼破土动工.
  • 2014 Framingham State celebrates its 175th Anniversary. Dr. F. 哈维尔·切瓦洛斯被任命为十大网赌信誉平台第16任校长.
  • 2015年,建筑工人在梅纳德路的新宿舍破土动工.  Hemenway Laboratories, a four-story structure opens, adding 16 new labs for biology, chemistry and food science, complete with the latest equipment and safety features.
  • 2016 West Hall, a 316 bed residence hall, opens off Maynard Road.  The Warren Conference Center and Inn, located on 65 acres in Ashland, 是由马萨诸塞州州立大学建筑管理局代表十大网赌信誉平台收购的. It is utilized to support athletic programs, academic offerings, and the development of a new hospitality major. The Conference Center & Inn hosts corporate events and social gatherings throughout the year. The site also includes hotel accommodations and several conference rooms.
  • 2017 In May, 十大网赌信誉平台被史密森学会指定为史密森学会附属机构. At the time, 十大网赌信誉平台是史密森尼在马萨诸塞州仅有的六个分支机构之一,也是唯一一个位于大学的分支机构. The designation provides the University with many benefits, 包括访问广泛的历史资源和巡回展览. FSU was admitted into the affiliation program due, in part, to the historical value of the University’s own collections, including the Christa Corrigan McAuliffe Archives.
  • 2018 The Danforth, an independent museum and studio art school founded in 1975, merged with Framingham State University, 并计划在弗农街14号乔纳森·梅纳德大楼(Jonathan Maynard Building)的一个翻新空间里重新开放博物馆和学校.
  • 2019 The Danforth Art Center at Framingham State University opens.  该博物馆位于梅纳德大厦的二楼,设有六个展览空间, 包括丹佛斯博物馆的梅塔·沃克斯·沃瑞克·富勒收藏. 博物馆以其永久收藏和其他历史和当代艺术作品的变化展览为特色, with a special emphasis on regional artists. 大楼的三层是丹佛斯社区艺术班的新家, 而一楼则用作十大网赌信誉平台的一些艺术课程的空间.
  • 2020 North Hall is rededicated as Mary (Miles) Bibb Hall, in honor of Mary Elizabeth (Miles) Bibb, 他是废奴主义者的先驱,也是十大网赌信誉平台的第一位非裔美国毕业生, Class of 1843. 2018年,100多名十大网赌信誉平台的学生签署了一份请愿书,希望表彰她的杰出遗产,从而决定以她的名义重新命名这座建筑.
  • 2021年,十大网赌信誉平台与弗雷明汉公立学校和国家教师实习中心合作,制定了一项新的实习计划,指导双语和代表性不足背景的申请人早期从事教学工作, elementary or secondary level. 教师实习计划是一种实践学习经验,将候选人嵌入到一个学区,有一个专业的导师和与他们的课堂经验直接相关的学术课程. It is similar to the model used in the medical profession.
  • 2022 Dr. Nancy S. Niemi is appointed as the 17th President of Framingham State University.
" class="hidden">常德教育网 " class="hidden">金元证券网 " class="hidden">106短信群发平台 " class="hidden">酷鸽网 " class="hidden">掌上明珠家具官方商城